Download SP Flash Tool
Download SP Flash Tool- Most Trusted Flash tool for Android
Smartphone Flash tool is known as "SP Flash tool" in short which is mainly used to flash stock ROM, Custom Recovery and also used for fixings in some circumstances of MediaTek(MTK based) Android smartphones. It is a freeware comes as a PC application which is compatible with both Windows and Linux Operating Systems for a highly secured flashing solution for Android. Therefore Download SP Flash Tool on your PC if you want to make it work for your MTK Android and expand your device's functionality with a safe flashing procedure.
Why SP Flash Tool?
Flashing stands for advanced changes in your Operating system, which opens you for an optimized experience in your handset. If you are an Android user SP Flash tool is the best tool solution for flash your Stock ROM or Custom ROM in addition to Firmware update, unbrick Android devices, Flash recovery and more.
Smartphone Flash tool comes in a comprehensive interface letting you engage by way of an easy process with a guaranteed success rate. It caters more number of Android device models with updated tool versions, so it is important to check the compatibility of your device models with the SP Flash tool version prior to the process. Most importantly to flash, you must first root your Android, therefore proceed at your own risk. If you think this is what you looked for your Android, just continue to download SP Flash Tool, which comes as the best solution for most extreme cases on your Android(MTK based).
SP Flash tool used for:
- Flash Android stock or custom ROMs (Scatter files)
- Format, erase or hard reset MTK based Android device
- Flash files into system
- Bring bricked Android devices back to the unbrick state
- Backing up in an Advanced way
- Install latest Android versions
- Set parameters to read and rewrite the device functions
Download SP Flash Tool- Device Compatibility
SP Flash tool is designed for MTK based Android devices in both 32 and 64-bit categories. Therefore Download SP Flash tool on Windows or Linux, as it needs help of a PC to run.
How to Flash with SP Flash tool
Points to remember before
- In prior to the process you are strongly advised to take a complete back up of your device's data, as flashing might make some system changes in your operating system where your content might get harmed
- Flashing a Custom ROM needs root and both processes will void your device's warranty, so proceed at your own risk
- Make sure to have fine battery strength in your device, at least of 50-60%
- To Download SP Flash Tool you need to have a Window or Linux running PC or Laptop
- A compatible USB cable is required to connect your Device to the PC
- Must have installed proper ADB drivers on your PC, if not make sure to install them prior to the process
Download SP Flash Tool Video Guide
Step By Step Guide
Flash with SP Flash tool
- Step 1: Download Stock ROM or Custom ROM image which comes in zip format and unzip on your PC
- Step 2: Then download SP Flash tool and make sure you are getting the latest version
- Step 3: Extract it
- Step 4: Then browse in to the SP Flash Tool folders
- Step 5: Run Flash_tool.exe
- Step 6: Go to download tab and click on scatter file at the stock ROM folder in your screen and click download
- Step 7: After that connect your Android smart device to the PC with the compatible USB cable you were prepared with
- Step 8: Wait for few seconds until your device get detected by the PC, and wait for few minutes giving the tool time to complete the flashing process
- If your device getting disconnected, try a different USB cord
- If SP Flash Tool does not connect to the PC, try a different PC or give another try to the immediate Tool version of SP Flash Tool, or try with previous versions
- Make sure to install ADB drivers
- Charge your device's battery to an appropriate amount, do not function with a low battery condition
SP Flash Tool Latest Version - V5.1620
SP Flash Tool is getting updated with time, it was introduced to Linux Platform with version 5.1352.01 together with some additional improvements.
As to the current records V5.1620 is the latest available for both Windows and Linux, so download SP Flash tool latest version for an extensive support.
Credits for Developing
MediaTek Inc. holds total credits for SP Flash Tool development.