Download Root Genius Free
Download RootGenius 1.8.7 (English) and 3.1.7 (Chinese) for root any Android device.
Root Genius is the best tool for root any Android smartphone or tablet PC. Root Genius 1.8.7 supported more than 10000 Android devices. Root Genius windows version doesn't require any installation on your PC. Simply download rootgenius and run while your device connected to the PC. The latest update Root 3.1.7 is only available with Chinese interface and Root genius apk is also available for direct download on Android smartphones.
Download The Best Android Kitkat rooting tool
Rootgenius is most popular for root Android Kitkat 4.4.2 in a single click. But still capable of more latest Android versions. Please check below for full compatibility list. Root Genius is developed by Chinese developer team "Shuame". Please go through our Root genius tutorial, Troubleshoot section and Kitkat rooting video before you start root your device.
Root Genius 1.8.7 (English) version
- One click rooting.
- No need installation.
- 4.3 MB Available in English language supportRelease date - 2014/04/03
- Android Kitkat 4.4.2 supported.
- Can root more than 10000 devices.
Root Genius 3.1.7 (Chinese) version
- Automated rooting
- Available in Chinese language only Installation requires.
- 9.7 MB
- Release date - 2016/04/08
- Support more devices and Android versions.
- Download Root genius 3.1.7
Latest Root Genius 2.2.84 APK
You can download Root genius apk on your Android device if you are not using a desktop computer. Download Rootgenius apk here
Root Genius apk
Root Genius APK is moving for more root fans with all its ease at handling. For everyone feel bothered of connecting to the PC is here invited Download Root Genius APK to all the processing just on the device itself. As of now, the latest is Root Genius v2.2.85 as of the upgrade by developers on 6th September 2017.
Root Genius apk version 2.2.85
Root Genius Android compatibility
- Gingerbread (2.3 - 2.3.7)
- Honeycomb (3.0 - 3.2.6)
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0 - 4.0.4)
- Jelly Bean(4.1 - 4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4 - 4.4.4)
- Lollipop (5.0 - 5.0.2)
Instructions for Trouble-free Root Privileges
Root Genius Android rooting tutorial
- Have a full backup of your device content as system alterations could damage or erase the existing data in certain instances.
- Enter to the "developer option" and enable "USB debug"
- Connect your device and the PC
- Wait till Root Genius detect your device and Accept the user agreement.
- Click "Root it".
- Wait while Root Genius Root your device.
- Root Genius will complete the process it self and device will reboot. Now you are done.
- Check whether the new app "Kinguser" has installed on your device to confirm rooting process done successfully.
Root Genius 1.8.7 Video tutorial
RootGenius FAQ'sQ : Can I run Root Genius on MAC or Linux PC?
A : No. Root Genius only supports Windows.
Q : Is the rooting process reversible?
A : Yes.You can easily unroot if you have rooted with Root Genius.
Q : How to enable USB debugging?
A : Enable at settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (Tap 7/8 times on the build no) -> Then go to the Developer options and Enable USB Debugging.
Q : What is the best way to get root, PC or APK?
A : Both the techniques with Root Genius are working successfully. But in case if you meet the APK troubling, turn the PC version which is stable for all use. There could be some sort of mismatches and errors when handling the Root Genius APK on various device and firmware
Q : Why I get errors and crashes in the processing
A : Make sure you are with all the listed requirements. And if you fail at the first attempt, make some more as there could be certain errors in the system alterations.
Credits for developers of Root Genius
Rootgenius is developed by Chinese rooting developer team Shuame. So all the developer credits are shared to them. And we can expect more upgrades from the developers in target more device and firmware support under the best one-click root software/APK Root Genius.